Change Color Hue
Change the color's hue
Adjust Hue: 0°
HSL color values are supported in IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera 10+.
HSL stands for hue, saturation, and lightness.
HSL color values are specified with:
hsl(hue, saturation, lightness).
Hue is a number that ranges from 0 to 360 on the color wheel. 0 represents red, 120 represents green, and 240 represents blue.
Saturation is expressed as a percentage. A shade of gray is 0 percent, while a full color is 100 percent.
The percentage of lightness is likewise a percentage. 0% of the population is black, whereas 100% of the population is white.
Change Color Hue is a free online tool that allows you to alter the hue of a color and view the results in RGB, HEX, HSL, or HSV.
And this tool will change the hue of the given color by shifting the hue amount (in degrees).
- In the textbox above, type a color value in any format (RGB, HEX, RGBA, HSL, or HSV).
- Alternatively, you can choose your color using the color picker.
- Or, to receive a new random color, click Get a random color.
- Use the slider to adjust the hue of the provided color by shifting the hue amount (in degrees).
- A new color with an altered hue will be instantly updated in various formats, along with its value.
- Click to copy the new color's value in HEX, RGB, HSL, or HSV format.
- The value will be copied to the clipboard.
- You can manually copy values to the clipboard if your browser does not enable transferring values to the clipboard via script.
- Shifting hue to 0, 360, or -360 will return the hue to its original state.