Color Palette Extractor
Create a color palette by extracting colors from an image
Drop your image here
Or click here to select your image
Color Palette Extractor is a free online tool for extracting a dominant color from an image and building a color palette matching the image theme.
You may extract colors from any picture file (JPG, PNG, etc.). Simply drop the image file in the area above and a color palette will be built using the colors present in the image.
- To extract colors, drag & drop or select an image from your local system onto the canvas above.
- The image's dominant colors will be retrieved and displayed above.
- The HEX value of up to ten colors from the image is displayed.
- To copy the color value in HEX, click the color block.
- You can manually copy values to the clipboard if your browser does not enable transferring values to the clipboard via script.