Examine the browser you're using
Browser Checker is a free online application that tells you what browser and operating system you're using. We detect the user's browser and operating system by parsing the User-Agent string and utilizing the Platform.js module. There is also more information regarding the browser's capabilities shown.
This data is useful for a Web Developer or Technical Support staff member who needs to learn more about their client's system. You can also download a PDF copy of the entire report to share with others.
- A report is generated automatically, displaying your OS version, browser version, IP address, and other information.
- To download the report in JSON format, click the Download as JSON option.
- Or, to download the report in CSV format, click the Download as CSV option.
- Because the report is user-specific, sharing the webpage link will not distribute the report.
- We don't keep any of your data, and everything is done through your browser.