CSV to JSON
Online CSV to JSON converter
Converted JSON Array
CSV to JSON is a free online tool that converts a CSV file into a JSON array.
A comma-separated values (CSV) file is a text file with values separated by a comma. A data record is represented by each line in the file. Each record has one or more fields, which are separated by commas.
The name for this file format comes from the use of the comma as a field separator. A CSV file typically carries tabular data (numbers and text) in plain text, with the same number of fields on each line.
► JSON and JSON Array:
 operator can be used to access array elements.
- In the first textarea, type your CSV (comma separated values) data.
- The converted JSON file will appear in the output automatically when you add the data.
- Allow some time for the data to load and parse if you're entering a huge data set.
- For converting into a JSON array of objects with names and value pairs, the first row of your data is treated as the header.
- Your CSV values are automatically processed and whitespace-trimmed.
- By default, empty lines are disregarded in the data.
- In the JSON output, any numerical value in the data set is interpreted as a number rather than a text.
- Because everything is done in your browser, we don't keep any of your text.
- Download CSV button: to download the CSV content as a file.
- Download JSON button: to download the JSON content as a file.
- Reset button: to reset the input (CSV).
- Copy button: to copy the output (Converted JSON array).
- PapaParse: Fast and powerful CSV (delimited text) parser that gracefully handles large files and malformed input.