JSON to CSV
Online JSON to CSV converter
Enter JSON Array
JSON to CSV is a free online tool that converts JSON arrays to CSV files.
► JSON and JSON Array:
 operator can be used to access array elements.
A comma-separated values (CSV) file is a text file with values separated by a comma. A data record is represented by each line in the file. Each record has one or more fields, which are separated by commas.
The name for this file format comes from the use of the comma as a field separator. A CSV file typically carries tabular data (numbers and text) in plain text, with the same number of fields on each line.
- In the first textarea offered, type your JSON array text.
- The converted CSV will appear in the output automatically once you enter the data.
- Allow some time for the data to load and parse if you're entering a huge data set.
- The header for CSV values is defined in the first row of the JSON array.
- The data set's numerical values, as well as Strings, are parsed.
- CSV utilizes a comma as the separator by default.
- Because everything is done in your browser, we don't keep any of your text.
- Download CSV button: to download the CSV content as a file.
- Download JSON button: to download the JSON content as a file.
- Reset button: to reset the input (JSON array).
- Copy button: to copy the output (Converted CSV).
- PapaParse: Fast and powerful CSV (delimited text) parser that gracefully handles large files and malformed input.