Text QR Code Generator
Create a QR code for your text
This QR Code type allows you to display a simple text that includes words, numbers, and special characters.
It's the simplest basic QR Code, and it works and scans without an internet connection.
QR Code Generator is a free online tool that allows you to create QR codes. "Quick Response Code" is the abbreviation for "Quick Response Code." The QR Code is a two-dimensional barcode that was initially utilized in the Japanese car sector in 1994.
Its great data storage capacity makes it preferred among other barcode kinds. QR Codes may contain any text-type data, but they've recently become popular for storing links.
Although QR Codes have various applications, they are most commonly used to provide links to websites and mobile applications on the Google Play and Apple Stores.
Aside from that, you can use them to generate vCards (Mobile Contact Cards), send e-mails, make or receive payments, and so on.
Smartphones can scan QR codes either natively or through third-party software. If you require a QR Code Scanner, look on the mobile markets.
QR codes are made up of black squares on a white backdrop. The more text there is, the more squares there are. As the text grows longer, the squares become smaller and smaller.
Following these steps will allow you to create a QR code.
- In the text field, type the text you want to store in the QR Code.
- After the text box is changed, a QR code will be generated.
- You can change the following to customize the QR code:
- Color: background color or/and foreground color.
- Render As: SVG or PNG.
- Logo: include a logo in the center of the QR code by using a logo URL or uploading your own.
- To restore the default state of the QR code, use the Reset button.
- You may save the QR code as an image by pressing the Download button (SVG or PNG).
- qrcode.react: A
<QRCode />component for use with React.