Gradient Color Image Generator
Create a JPG or PNG file with a gradient color image
The gradient color image generator can create linear and radial gradient images that can be used as backgrounds in your design or as wallpaper. The application also generates CSS code that may be used on a website to create a similar gradient.
You can easily customize the gradient's colors, as well as the gradient's direction and position. The gradient image can be downloaded in both PNG and JPG formats.
A gradient image of any width and height can be created. By default, the program creates an image with a width of 3000px and a height of 2000px. If you're looking for a way to make backdrop images, try our solid color image generator.
The gradient image's colors can be changed using the color picker tools. Your color can also be entered as HEX, RGB, HSL, or HSV.
Yes, you can expand the color picker control and then use the eyedropper icon to select colors from an existing image or your computer screen. To extract primary colors from your image, we recommend utilizing the color extractor tool.
You can make a picture with whatever width and height you like. Our utility creates a gradient image with a size of 3000x2000 by default. You can create a 1x1 pixel image or go as high as you like, depending on your needs.
When developing a website, mockup, or social media image, a gradient background can improve the aesthetics. Gradients in online and graphic design have been popular for a long time and will continue to be popular in the future.
Yes, most definitely! To find out the width and height of your device, go to screen resolution tester. Then utilize those proportions to make your own gradient background image. Set the PNG or JPG file as your desktop wallpaper.
To make a gradient the website's backdrop, you'll need to utilize the tool's CSS code.
Here's an example of CSS code for making a linear gradient:
background: linear-gradient(315deg, #a7d6c6 0%, #d5a7b7 100%);
Here's an example of how to make a radial gradient with CSS:
background: radial-gradient(circle at right top, #216079, #d3fdb0);
- When you first use the program, you will be presented with a randomly created gradient background. Enter the color value in HEX to modify the primary or secondary color used in the gradient.
- The color picker control can also be used to select main or secondary colors.
- You can also use the color input control to specify a value in RGB, HSL, or HSV.
- The radio button can be used to choose between a linear and a radial gradient.
- Depending on the gradient type, you can then adjust the gradient colors' direction or position.
- You can set the image's width and height when downloading your gradient as an image.
- After you've finished creating your preferred gradient, save it as a PNG (high-quality) or JPG image.
- Instead of downloading the gradient image if it opens in a new tab, right-click and select Save As to save the background image.
- We don't save any of your gradients, and everything is done entirely within your browser.